Skip to content
Win an Unfolded Edit from Collection 02 - Terms & Conditions
- The competition begins on 29th March 2021 and ends on the 1st May 2021.
- To enter, sign up to the This is Unfolded mailing list by submitting your email address on our website www.thisisunfolded.com.
- One winner will be selected to win a This is Unfolded Edit up to the value of £65 (including UK delivery).
- The winner will be selected at random from all qualified entries. Mallzee's decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will either be contacted via email from email@example.com. The entrant will have 12 hours to claim their prize, after which an alternative winner will be selected, if no claim has been made.
- Mallzee does not accept responsibility for any late or missed entries.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK. Entries from other locations will not be counted.
- Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
- Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value; no cash alternatives to the stated prize will be offered. Any exchanges is at the retailer's discretion.
- If you are the winner of the Prize the receipt by you of the Prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Competition (i) you agree that your name and likeness may be used by Mallzee for advertising and publicity purposes, and (ii) you agree to participate in such promotional activity as Mallzee may require, in each case without additional remuneration.
- Mallzee reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- Subject to the maximum extent permitted by law, Mallzee and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from (i) any postponement or cancellation of the Competition, (ii) any loss or, changes to, postponement of or use of the Prize, and (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond Mallzee’s reasonable control.