Khadiza - Tie Waist Shirt Dress
Traditional retail price: £47.00
Our price increases by 10% in
Bur-gun-dy! Burgundy! The colour of Autumn. The colour of the best leaves… and the best wine!
It wouldn’t be an Autumn/Winter collection without a healthy splash of this stunning colour and our Khadiza Shirt Dress really matches the perfect shape with this perfect seasonal colour. This dress features a button-down tie-waist shirt with pockets and a not too high/not too low v-neck.
Okay, we need to talk about pockets - Why don’t all dresses just come with pockets? Or at least the vast majority of them? Well we’re going to let you in on a secret... Most brands and retailers just don’t listen to their customers and don’t realise how much of a thing it is. We do and that’s why all of our dresses feature pockets! Ohhh and it actually costs a little bit more to add them in.
- V-neck - that strikes just the right balance
- Removable belt
- An above the knee length - great for bare legs or tights
- Buttoned sleeve
- The Pockets of Dreams, like the pockets where you find money you’ve forgotten about the next day type of pockets
- An instant desire to drink Pumpkin Spice Lattes or Hot Chocolate
Size & fit
Natasha, size 10/12 wearing a size 10, height 5'8"
We consider the Khadiza a regular fit.
- Length: 98cm
- Neck drop: 20.8cm
How to care for me
You can machine wash your Khadiza at low temperature to make sure that beautiful colour stays the fabulous colour that it is for as long as possible. Keep away from lighter colours when wet.
Style with the Khadiza with Autumn! The leaves, the fresh air, the comfort food, the dinners out and the open fires. Or style the Khadiza with with black tights and boots to go to the office or use leggings and boots for a more casual everyday look. The Khadiza is so versatile that it can be styled in the evening with a pair of high heels, and you can change the belt and add a gold necklace to be styled and ready for dinner or a night out!
Buying this dress results in reduced overproduction and zero waste thanks to the Unfolded model. Allowing us to,
- Support a child in education for this product donates 2 months with every purchase through our NGO partner Pratham.
- Pay higher wages to the 379 workers in our partner factories through the unfolded worker fund.
- Remove the 30% of products that are produced and never sold with normal brands. This product donates 1 month of educational support to a child in India.
Find out more
Tie waists are ideal for coming up to the festive season and the expanding waist lines due to so many dinners out and Xmas parties! A must for party season...
Khadiza, Unfolded Creator and style queen