Sophie - Button Through Belted Midi Dress
Sold for £41.00
This print scored double (yes double) its nearest competitor when over 1,000 people gave us feedback on the designs and we can understand why.
- Removable belt
- Buttoned sleeve
- Pockets - cause all dresses should have pockets!
- The ability to pretend you're Nicole Kidman in Practical Magic
- A great talking point for the more awkward moments at that family Christmas lunch
Size & fit
Abbey, size 10 wearing a size 10, height 5'10"
Sophie, size 12/14 wearing a size 14
Following our customers' feedback, we would recommend sizing up one or two sizes (depending on your body shape) when purchasing the Sophie.
- Length: 124cm
- Neck drop: 18.8cm
How to care for me
This print which will put a sparkle into any outfit, whether you’re taking it out for the night or wrapping up warm for winter. Pair with barely-there heels for date night glam or keep things casual wearing your DMs. This dress is perfect for layering with chunky knits or that trusty biker style jacket.
Buying this dress results in reduced overproduction and zero waste thanks to the Unfolded model. Allowing us to,
- Support a child in education for 2 months with every purchase through our NGO partner Pratham.
- Pay higher wages to 379 workers in our partner factories through the Unfolded worker fund.
- Remove the 30% of products that are produced and never sold with normal brands.
Normally I’m really a colour person, but I also love prints and stars. I spent a lot of time travelling around the world and I think it's just amazing that you can look up and see the same stars your loved ones see the same sky...maybe from a slightly different angle! Also a little bit witchy and Christmassy! Such a lovely fit, whilst I have quite a large bust but it doesn't gape at all over the top, it comes nicely over the waist and it skims out at the bottom, so it is just a lovely relaxed fit that makes you feel sexy without being too much. It is such a lovely dress that I wouldn't style it too much! I wore it with boots but I think it would look great with trainers as well, some simple silver jewellery and minimal makeup!
Sophie, 32 Unfolded Creator and fabulous hair diva.